Loan(including GIC) eligibility for PG diploma course in Canada

So I want to know if I’d be able to get a loan.
I am applying for pg diploma course, have 2 years of work experience, I haven’t finished IELTS yet (because im not too sure if I’ll get a loan).
My CIBIL Score is good and so is my co-applicant’s, but both of our salary is 12,500 per month. Im living on rent, but we own a house back in my village and small part if land (but thats a agricultural land).
My academic performance is decent. I wouldn’t say decent, I had some backlogs in my graduation (about 10 backlogs).

So will i be able to get a loan from HDFC credila ?
If you need to know anything more just ask me!! Or if any suggestions you have please share it’ll be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello Nikul

Thank you so much for contacting us!

We definitely understand your concern.
HDFC Credila is one of GyanDhan’s partners which assists students in availing the best and low-cost education loans as per evaluating the case profile for studying abroad in the most manageable way possible.

We looked into the details that you shared, we would like to tell you that HDFC Credila takes various factors into accounts such as the applicant’s target course and country preferences, credit score, collateral value, co-applicant income, proficiency test scores such as IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, etc. We would strongly recommend you get a free and personalized assessment by our expert education loan counsellors who will be able to assess your needs and help you out.
Please tap the link mentioned below and get the right help:
Apply Education Loan For Abroad Study | Lowest Interest Rate Options | GyanDhan

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours!

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
Team GyanDhan