Indian Government Scholarships to Studying Abroad for Indian Student | GyanDhan

Query regarding fellowship for master’s program
I am shivani mishra . I had applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular biology at University of Bremen, Germany. For this course an entrance test was organised by the university. I have qualified the test and secured marks 21 out of 26.3 around 75.5 points.

I belong to an Iow middle class family and want to study in Germany, in this case I need fellowship to fulfill my cost of living . Is there any fellowship under your organisation. Please help me.

Hey Everyone

I am enquiring to potential students of all ages and backgrounds to provide insight on whether they would study abroad.

The data gathered hopes to shed light on whether an individual would make use of a online educational service provider. Whether these type of firms which are already based in the country you wish to study in can aid you in joining or identifying the right higher education institution.

Hello ma’am,
I am in my final year of B.S + M.S dual degree in Biotechnology. I would like to apply for a Ph.D. program either in Germany, Canada, US, or UK. Can you please suggest me the best universities along with fees and fully funded scholarships?
Thank you in advance!
Madhuri