Indian Government Scholarships to Studying Abroad for Indian Student | GyanDhan

Hi @Nandita_Dhoke,

The Government of India does not provide scholarships for abroad internships. You can find various scholarships for abroad education, such as undergraduate, master’s, or research studies. If the internship is an essential part of your Master’s and is necessary to complete your thesis, then you can apply for a few scholarships like Fulbright-Nehru Scholarships.
Hope this helps!

Hello,
I am a recent postgraduate student from IIT and I want to do specialized masters full time course in Paris or Italy ( HEC paris, ESSEC, Bologna university, Bocconi university, ESCP) in the course of Luxury Brand Management. The fees and the living expense is too high for me and I would like to know if I can get help from the government in any way.
Thank you.

Hi,mam.my name is pepsi.i recently completed my bachelor degree in civil engineering stream .I want to do masters in construction management in USA.i wrote GRE and TOEFL.plese send me USA universities and scholarships.im From India.

Hi,mam.my name is pepsi.i recently completed my bachelor degree in civil engineering stream .I want to do masters in construction management in USA.i wrote GRE and TOEFL.plese send me USA universities and scholarships.im From India.send me Indian scholarships.

Hi @Aayushi,

The government has a few scholarships and tax exemption benefits on education loans for students wishing to study abroad.

Tax Exemption benefits - You can read about the benefits here

Scholarships -
The Government of India has a few scholarships for the economically weaker sections and socially backward classes. For example - The National Overseas Scholarship by the Indian Government covers tuition fee and other expenses. The criteria for the same is students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Denotified Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Traditional artisans; the combined family income must be less than INR 6 lakhs.
However, if you do not fit the criteria, you can always apply for scholarships offered by the college or other organizations. I’m listing some of them below -

1. University of Bologna offers study grants to both domestic as well as international students. All the grants mentioned on the university website are applicable for international students unless otherwise stated. It includes scholarship amount and partial or full tuition fee waiver.
  2. Bocconi University processes every application for merit-based scholarships. You do not have to submit a separate application. All the applications are automatically considered for the same.
  3. ESCP also offers merit-based scholarships to international students. The scholarship amount covers tuition fee only. If you get admission to the Paris campus and are a student of Masters in Management, you can get one or two year apprenticeship. In addition to your salary, the company will also pay your tuition fees. In order to apply, you must be fluent in French.
  4. ESSEC offers scholarships to international students, which are either based on merit or nationality. The scholarship amount can cover up to 40% of your tuition fees.
  5. HEC Paris offers scholarships upon admission, are competitive and fall into two criteria -merit-based and criteria-based. Please note that you won’t be eligible for the university scholarship if you win any other scholarship that covers more than 50% of the amount.
  6. KC Mahindra Scholarships - Maximum scholarship amount is INR 8 lakhs.
  7. JN Tata Endowmwnt Scholarships - these are loan-scholarships and do not cover the full cost of studies.
  8. GyanDhan Postgraduate Scholarships - for a two-year postgraduate course. It does not cover the full cost of studies.
  9. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
  10. Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence - given by the French Ministry. You will be eligible if you are up to 25 years of age applying for a Masters degree.
  11. Inlaks Scholarship
  12. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship - loan-scholarships.
  13. Scholarships by The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust - for women graduates.
  14. Aga Khan Foundation scholarships - offered in a 50-50 ratio - 50% scholarship grant and 50% loan scholarship.
  15. Global Study Awards - You will be eligible for the award on taking the IELTS. The scholarship amount is up to 10,000 Euros.

I hope this list helps you in finding a credible source for funding. If you have any further doubts, do post on this thread. I’d be happy to help.
All the best!

Hi @Pepsi_Rani,

Some of the top universities offering MS in Construction Management are as follows -

1. Clemson University
  2. New York University
  3. University of Southern California
  4. Stevens Institute of Technology
  5. Arizona State University
  6. Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College
  7. Drexel University

Read about these universities here - Top Universities in USA | GyanDhan

Most of these universities offer scholarships to international students. However, public universities in the US like Louisiana State University do not offer scholarships to international students. Do contact the department of these mentioned universities for scholarships. Most of them offer merit-based scholarships to international students.
I’m also mentioning some other scholarships -

1. Fulbright-Nehru Masters Scholarship
  2. Inlaks Foundation Scholarships
  3. AAUW International Fellowships

Refer to these links as well for more scholarships -

Hope this helps you. If you have any further doubts, do post on this thread. I’d be happy to help.
All the best!

Mam ,ms in construction management in USA.my Gpa is 3.2 , tofel score 100 and GRE 305 . please send me the universities and what time to apply theses universities and also scholarships.