How is engineering management at NEU Boston?

how is engineering management at NEU Boston?

1 Like

Sure. It is Master of Professional Studies just like CoS and COE. Okay but any chances of getting admit for my profile in Northeastern?

1 Like

Hi Shobhit!

Any idea about M.S Electrical and Computer programs in NEU?

1 Like

During summer if we don’t register for classes and don’t do internship then do we still have to pay mandatory fees?

@Sravan_Bandaru

There are a lot of people in the Engineering Management. I would say they struggle finding a job but they definitely get a job but its not an easy work for them. They definitely need to work a lot harder to get a job in the US.

@Gugan_Loganathan

I haven’t heard about the course at all. I don’t think I have the right qualifications to answer this question.

@vishvik

It’s pretty good. One of my roommates is doing MS in Electrical and Computer Science and he is taking classes from CS as well and he is doing a bunch of activities in the Electrical as well. He’s putting a lot of effort and they’re really paying it off. I would say it’s a pretty good program.

@Saurabh_Maydeo

There is no mandatory fees if your not attending any courses. But if your taking a course in summer then you have to pay for the fees as well. the curriculum fees. So there are no mandatory fees if you don’t do any internship at CO-OP. You just sit home and nothing and that’s all.