GyanDhan Brings SBI Education loans To Your Doorstep With Their New Service | GyanDhan

how is gyandhan different from we make scholar, buddy for study and yocket.

Is there any person / office in Jaipur too ?

I there is any possibility of Un-collaterized Education loan if Iā€™m already having personal loan and not even having any collateral to convert the personal loans into LAP.

Looking for Canada

Masters in Finance and Accounting

Our is Purdue, US for Comp Sc, and Question is same where we seek unsecured loan !!

how is gyandhan superior in tech that you say?

Hiā€¦Amit sir,
I live in Amritsar. We have commercial-cum-residential plot in authorized colony with approx value of 20-22 lacs. I had already confirmed M.Eng seat in Concordia,CA.( total fees with Gic, miscellaneous= 25lacs for 2 yrs) But as u said our monthly earning is just 8-10k. Am I eligible???

i have a property with my father name but he is no more, can i apply collateral loan with my father name or mother nameā€¦but our property is still my father name

That is great!

among BOB and SBI which have better assistance abroad?

if gyandhan is doing everything with tech then why do i need to provide document for pick up?

Thanks u very muchā€¦another doubtā€¦
What are the common property docs other than registry of plotā€¦pls

Is there is any banks who do the funding on properties not having maps.

i am from pune and i have applied to bob with eduloans. can i shift to gyandhan?

i have applied with eduloans already

We can try to get it done through NBFCs as they sometime take deviation and go out of their comfort zone to sanction the loan. You can get in touch with one of counselors by requesting a callback here https://bit.ly/2VuyKgH. You can also check your loan eligibility first by clicking on this link https://bit.ly/2VoaWLt. From public sector banks it is close to impossible but from private lenders, we can try to get it done.

WeMakeScholars is one the respected companies. The difference is basically the tech-based process and the care that we give to our customers. We are also able to influence bank authorities better. Overall customer experience is also an area where GyanDhan has an edge over its competitors.

Loan without property depends on study destination country, college, and co-applicantā€™s income. For example, if you are looking for an education loan of 40 lakhs INR, your father/mother earns 60-70 K per month and you have got admission in a good college and country, there are high chances that you will get a loan without collateral. You can watch this video to get better a understanding of the unsecured loans: https://youtu.be/exFUm7Z2ZlI

The secured loan sanction letter is usually valid for 6 months. So yes, you letter will be valid for spring 2021 session.

We earn money from banks and do not charge anything from the students. You would be paying equal if you go directly to the bank but GyanDhan can provide you with personalized service, documentation process from the peace of your home, and can push your loan in case of any delay so the sanction time is less. Sometimes, lawyers charge a lot for property evaluation. GyanDhan saves you from getting tricked as we know the charges according to the area.
Around INR 19,300 is what you will be paying to the bank for loan processing. We check your documents and then only let you pay this money as we donā€™t want you to waste your money. If thereā€™s a requirement of any additional documents, we ask you to get it arranged first.

Letā€™s say if you have a property with the value of 50 lakhs and you have a loan of 20 lakhs on it, you can still take 30 lakhs of loan on that property. If thereā€™s a home loan on your property, you will have to shift that home loan to either of the SBI and BoB and can then apply for the education loan from that bank on the same property. This transfer process and education loan together take around one month in total so you must get the process stared well in advance.