GyanDhan Brings SBI Education loans To Your Doorstep With Their New Service | GyanDhan

Rita sighed in exasperation when the SBI Bank Manager looked over her sbi documents for an education loan and said, "Madamji, You need the original document for this (inaudible muttering) and then you need to fill the form again." It was her third trip to the SBI and despite her charm and confidence, she still hadn't been able to even submit her application for a secured education loan from SBI.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/door-pickup-documents-sbi

Hey,

Welcome to the webinar !

Please start asking the question.

Aman

can I get a loan against property in unauthorized residential colony ?

one of my friends got the loan through we make scholars and you are also providing similar facilities. so is there any advantage or difference going with gyandhan?

can you please give me a brief information on unsecured loans.
like can i get loan without collateral and surety

if i get loan sanction letter now in July and i have to defer to spring 2021 will this sanction letter be valid

What and how much will be GyanDhan’s charges?
How much would I be paying more, compared to if I directly get a loan from the bank?
Can you do a quick calculation here on the webinar itself so that I get an idea of the actual numbers, for, say, a loan of 50 lakhs?

What if property is already on loan.

Is Insurance is also covering the unableness of repayment of Loan by Student, in a situation where after completion of course, a student didn’t get a suitable job abroad.

can my immediate family members be the co-applicant?

Do we consider registered plots as well ?

so gyandhan is more tech based and provide free pickup which no one else provides !

Hi Sir,
Thanks for detailed explanation
My question is what if my collateral (property) is planned to go under redevelopment in future and I want to apply loan in next 6-7 months?

Is registered Relinquishment deed in the name of co-owners is acceptable??

I’m also having personal loan of around 15 lacs, Is there any possibility of clubbing that personal loan with Education loan, as for the period of my education, I won’t be able to repay the EMI’s of personal loans.

thanks for the responses
it was helpful.

What will a person having his own business submit as docs ? and what is expectation in terms of figures for a loan of 50 Lac Rs ?

can i change the university later post the loan sanction or post submitting the documents to bank

Is credila reliable?

How can we talk later ?

aman.jain@gyandhan.com