Educational Loan Options for Germany | GyanDhan

Germany has become a favoured study destination for international students in recent years. In fact, Germany reached its goal of welcoming 3,50,000 international students by 2020 in the year 2017 itself. Some of the reasons why German universities witnessed a rapid rise in the number of international students are the excellent quality of education and research environment that they provide, free or on very low tuition fees, world-class professors, and the number of job opportunities after education. Indian students too are not far behind in choosing Germany for their higher education and are the third-largest group of international students in the country. The year 2018 saw 17,570 Indian students enroll in German Universities. Out of these, a whopping 80% chose to study Master’s in Germany.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at