Education Loans Without Cosigner

An online webinar on “Education Loans Without Cosigner” was organized on Fri, 31 May, 2024

Some Key Takeaways :

• The webinar discussed education loans without collateral or a cosigner.
  • mPOWER Financing offers loans based on student profiles, with minimal paperwork and an entirely online process.
  • Benefits include fast loan approval, no need for a physical visit to the lender, and direct disbursement to the university.
  • mPOWER supports the visa process and helps students build US credit history.
  • ICICI offers similar loans for experienced professionals with amounts up to 50 lakhs and competitive interest rates.
  • Loans cover tuition, books, meals, and housing expenses.
  • Ghandhan assists with loan approvals, providing dedicated counselors and helping negotiate interest rates.
  • Students should explore all lender options to find the best fit for their needs.

Feel free to ask any queries down below.

Hello I am studying in London in BSC. Business management in university of roehampton. I already pay my first year fee. Now, can I apply for study loan for second year.

Hi thank you for reaching out. Yes, it is possible to apply for secured education loan from NBFCs if you have not taken an education loan in your first year.