The basic definitions of Secured (with collateral) and Unsecured (without collateral) are simple, but deciding which one suits your needs better is indeed a confusing and difficult task. Different banks, NBFCs and FinTech companies follow different guidelines when sanctioning a secured or unsecured loan.
This webinar will focus on
- Comparison of Secured and Unsecured loans
- Interest rates
- Loan amount
- And other benefits of one over each other
Apart from this, the Q&A section in the webinar will also help you to clear any remaining doubts that you may have.
Here is how the webinar works:
- Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away right here.
- Answers via video: On Saturday, 9th November, at 5.30 PM, We will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can join here.
- Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe the answers and post them in response to your questions on this page.