Bank vs NBFC : Differences Between Education Loans

Hi sir my mother have the itr of 1 year the and my fathr have the itr of two years with around 4lk income for both of their itr.

Thank u sir so which option is available bank or nbfc sir

I am aiming for canada ontario or montreal campuses

I got the conditional offer from Technical University Dublin , Ireland. what would be the minimum amount of ITR lakhs like 7 lakhs per annum is fine?

its DIT inlist

How to get the list o the colleges

can i have your contact number sir ?

Hi,

Do lenders provide the loan sanction letter inorder to request for i20

Thanks

Do gyandhan process the application before applying in the college can i discuss with u i personal?

For Ireland visa, we should have living expenses and tuition fees in our local bank in advance. Will i get 100 % loan including tuition fees and flight expenses, living costs and the loan amount will be directly credited to our account ?

Hi,

Welcome to this webinar.
Please start asking your question, we will take them at the end.

Is Grandparent property is ok for collateral

if my parents income is around 4 Lakhs in ITR is it ok for 20 Lakh loan

What documents are required to get secured and unsecured loans from banks and NBFC?

One of NBFC has said to me that for banks we have to transfer the property on banks name for secured loans? but for NBFC we just need to give original documents?
can you comment on this?

What is process if parents income is commission basis with both having a ITR for non collateral.

How is simple interest concept for NBFC and Banks?

is site is ok

thanks for your reply

can we change universities if we take loan from banks, bcz bank will pay to college directly that is not the case with NBFC? is it true