Bank vs NBFC : Differences Between Education Loans

Financing is a major hurdle in a student’s study abroad dream. Education loans play a major role in removing this hurdle. But one question we often get from students is whether they should opt for a bank or an NBFC. Both are completely different financial institutions and hence, their loan products also vary a lot, thus creating a lot of confusion.In this webinar, we are going to clear all the cobwebs of confusion so you can best decide between banks and NBFCs

The webinar will focus on

• The functional difference b/w banks and NBFCs

• Processing Fees

• Processing Time

• Tax Benefits

• Payment of Interest During the Course-Period

Here is how the webinar works:

• Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away right here.
  • Answers via video: On Saturday, 13th December, at 7.30 PM, We will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can join here.
  • Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe the answers and post them in response to your questions on this page.

Hi, Please start asking the questions here.

Hi ,
My father is a farmer and we only have agricultural land. Is it possible to get non-collateral loan with agricultural land

Thanks

Hi It’s Prashant here. Actually I wanted to know can i avail Educational loan without collateral and without Co signer or co applicant?

I am aiming for 1. SUNY Buffalo, 2. NYU 3. TAMU 4. University of Waterloo 5. NEU Boston 6. UTD

computer science (Data Science)

Thanks a lot for answering to my question

Hi Sir, Sagar here, i wanted to know that if the co applicant does not have very good earnings, will the bank provide loan or not

What kind of loans should I apply for for University of San Francisco? I mean, which loan is preferrable as the course costs me 40,000$ for 2 years?

Hi It’s Prashant here. Actually I wanted to know can i avail Educational loan without collateral and without Co signer or co applicant since my dad is not working. This is for Ireland. Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics

Technical University, Dublin (TUD)

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Can you please also give the same advice but for California State University, Chico?

Is it possible only with ITR document for last two years ?

It is Chico not a typo error. In california

Hi,
I graduated from IIT Madras, will that help in increase in chances of getting loan without collateral and coapplicant

I am aiming for 1. SUNY Buffalo, 2. NYU 3. TAMU 4. University of Waterloo 5. NEU Boston 6. UTD

computer science (Data Science)

THanks

Hi Sir my father runs a small businees along with my mother and their annual income is around 4-5lk and i am also working and earn around 10-12 k per month Currenty i have applied for colleges in canada, course tht i want to do is web and mobile applications development for may intake.

My profile:BCA 75% (2018)
cURRENTL POSITION : IOS DEVELOPER

Yes sir, I am asking what kind of loan approach should i consider, for California State University Chico, Computer Science.

Okay Sure. Thanks a lot for the information.

Can i get a unsecured loans from banks or NBFC’s for Ireland for Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics with simple interest option by paying interest in advance

iN THIS SCHEME, co applicant is required ?

for canada

yes please